We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

champagne to toast our first happy customer

many exciting things have happened since i last posted an entry.

- i rang in the new year with champagne...and more champagne
- 9tailors celebrated 3 birthdays in the month of december (kate, justin, and me)
- my brother and his girlfriend got engaged!
- and we delivered our first order to our client

here is what our first client had to say (for real...she really did say all of this): "An absolutely beautiful light lime green dress for my younger cousin! She looks stunning in it! The process was very personalized and efficient: 9tailors answered my questions and provided helpful advice in a friendly, professional manner. I will definitely refer my family and friends to 9tailors!"

even though my head is a little fuzzy from the holiday, i must toast our success with another glass bubbly.

so, if you are attending a million weddings this upcoming wedding season and you simply can't find anything to wear, why not create a one-of-a-kind dress from 9tailors? e-mail us at info@9tailors.com.

No comments: