We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Emily

As promised, we are having a little interview with somebody today. That somebody is Emily, one of 9tailors' summer marketing and sales interns.
What do you think? We'd love to know your answers to some of the interview questions!


What is your style?
I would say...feminine & girly. When I lived in New York I leaned more towards dark colors/artsy looks, but now I love preppy/girly styles-- cardigans, skirts, and anything floral. (My new idol is Ms. Pillsbury on Glee. Haha... See her fashion blog "What would Emma Pillsbury Wear?" here).

Where do you love to shop?
I love Anthropologie, J.Crew and Nordstrom but I will usually go for things at Forever21, TJMaxx, & Filene's Basement.

What summer trends are you really into?
For women, I love the feminine ruffle and lace detailing, as well as floral accents. On a general note, the summer is great just for being able to wear skirts and dresses.
For men, I like the preppy look mixed with lighter colors, especially lilac or light blue stripes/gingham shirts.

So, what do you do besides intern at 9tailors?
I go to Boston University. I am studying marketing with a minor in advertising. Previously to BU I went to FIT in New York for fashion merchandising.

What is one thing in your closet you can't live without?
Probably my cardigans. I have so many and love layering and dressing them up with belts and other accessories.

No comments: