We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kicking Off the Season with Johnny Hekker

Football is finally back! We're celebrating the new NFL season with Pro Bowl punter and St. Louis Rams player, Johnny Hekker. Although he's best known for his boot (and sometimes for his arm), he's also knowledgeable when it comes to men's fashion and never misses an opportunity to get dressed up. During our consultations together, we learned a few things about Johnny and his off-the-field style. He prefers slim-fitting garments. He adores his Boxer puppy, Nellie. And, when returns home to Seattle, he never misses a chance to enjoy a delicious dim sum meal. 

Name: Johnny

Age: 24

Hometown: Seattle, WA

Current Residence: St. Louis, MO

Occupation: Punter

9tailors Client Since: May 2014

copyright 9tailors, LLC

Why Choose Custom?

I chose custom because I have a unique body style that has a hard time fitting properly in manufactured suits. I also enjoy a nice, fitted look that is tight in the right areas and allows freedom and movement. I also love getting to have a say in colors, patterns, and other details that make a suit unique.

copyright 9tailors, LLC


How Difficult Is It To Find Garments For Your Specific Needs & Style?

It is very difficult to find garments that fit as desired because I have very long arms and bigger legs from kicking. This makes for a tough decision as to which items going to fit properly. 

copyright 9tailors, LLC


What Inspires Your Style?

I would say I am inspired by simple looks that have hidden gems of personal touch. I love the look of fitted suits and the sleek style of Bradley Cooper, if I had to pick a celebrity look-a-like.

What Is Your Favorite Piece from 9tailors?

I enjoy my blue suit with paisley lining.

copyright 9tailors, LLC
How Would You Advise Fellow NFL Players?

I would advise other NFL players that a great custom suit doesn't have to break your bank. With 9tailors, I was in complete control of the look and styling of my suit and I was blown away with the quality and value for what I paid. Having an individual and self expressive suit goes a long way to building the confidence needed for game day. 

Although we support our hometown Patriots, Johnny has gingerly (pun intended) swooped into and melted our hearts. 

Want to design something inspired by your celebrity style-go-to? Loving the blue-gray suit on Johnny or need help accessorizing? Contact a style consultant at info@9tailors.com

No comments: