We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Development Corner: Released Account Managment Code

I just released some new account management code solving some bugs that have been festering since the site's inception.

Some cool features: adding YUI components including the loading interstitial and the calendar component. I've definitely been improving my javascript-fu in developing our site.

The normalization of styles and scripts is still somewhat of a mess. I think I may have introduced some other bugs into the site, but hopefully they're less substantial than the ones I've killed.

Anyway, it was somewhat of a chore to make these recent updates. However, I actually dread Joey's task of going through all the functionality again even more. Joey, you're a bigger man than I.

No comments: