We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Monday, August 3, 2009

The Talk of the Town

We have gotten so busy lately at 9tailors, meeting a lot of new clients and getting all the crisp new shirts out to their new owners. We are always so happy to hear back from you guys, and all the great things you have to say about how our shirts worked out. Here's what a few of you had to say:

"I love my 9tailors shirts! It's nice to have something made exactly for me instead of off-the-rack shirts. I can finally get sleeves that fit me right! It's a cool feeling to have a completely unique shirt." Doug, Boston

“The shirt fits great… I love the collar and the cuffs, and I love how even though the shirt is slim fitting, when I move around (ie raise my arms), the shirt does not come undone. I love this and I'm not sure if that is intentional but it's great.”
Ben, New York, NY

“Shirts fit great… love em. No store bought stuff again!”
Jake, New York, NY

“I got my shirt today. It's soooo dope! Fits great, looks nice, smells good. I'm trying not to spill coffee on it :)”
Jeff, Boston, MA

We also dress wedding parties! Wedding parties receive a 10% discount and make great personalized gifts for you groomsmen.

“9 Tailors made the shirts for the my groomsmen in my wedding. Not only were the shirts exactly what I asked for (cuffs, collar, color were just as I envisioned), the fit was amazing. All four of my guys raved that their shirts were the best fitted shirts they've ever had. Sam and her crew go through the whole process with you, from choosing the design, to the final fitting. We all loved the shirts as soon as we put them on. But since Sam was so diligent about following up and insisting on quality and the right fit, I know that if we had had an issue she would have fixed it to our liking. I know that I'll be going back to 9 Tailors! And I have a feeling I've won over a few groomsmen and many guests at my wedding as we got many compliments!”
Max, Somerville, MA

Max was kind enough to share some pictures from his wedding with us!


We are also getting ready for our trunk show at the end of the month. More to come on that though!

Martha
Summer Associate

No comments: