We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Nice comments

So, just wanted to share a few really nice comments from our clients:

"I love my 9tailors shirts! It's nice to have something made exactly for me instead of off-the-rack shirts. I can finally get sleeves that fit me right! It's a cool feeling to have a completely unique shirt." Doug, Boston

"I wanted to thank you personally for the excellent experience. The shirt is simply full of awesome. The softness of the collar and the cuffs is is what I had hoped for, the texture and color look classy, and the fit is fantastic. Absolutely no complaints. " K. Mo, Boston

We're moving to a new studio today! We'll be back with more on that next week...

No comments: