We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clients Speak Their Minds

We've gotten some really amazing reviews from our clients lately. Here are just a few that we wanted to share with you.

"This company is a radical miracle. Sam is so nice and friendly. My shirts are off the charts. They want to make sure I'm happy with the end result. It's everything I've always wanted in a custom shirt. The thing fits perfectly. They have cool patterns and fabrics. You have to use some imagination while picking out your swatch, but Sam is good at helping. She's even come to my office and fitted me into a shirt. Thumbs up." - Bobby S.

"Having a shirt custom made to fit my exact proportions makes me feel more confident about myself and professional. I do not wear dress shirts very often at the moment, but in the future, I hope to get more from 9tailors. Staff is always friendly and helpful, service impeccable. Also, I wore a 9tailors shirt for a presentation and it brought me good luck! =)" - Vivi K.

"I really can't add all that much to what has been said below: having a custom-fitted shirt in the exact style I want is wonderful and the only way to go. The quality of the fabric and the tailoring is top-notch. For instance, I am constantly re-sewing the buttons on my older, store-bought shirts, but the 9tailors shirts will never have that issue. The service is fantastic and flexible: one of my friends wanted to get a suit made, and 9tailors found a way to make it happen. Another of my friends wanted some women's blouses for her business wardrobe, and that worked great, too. Finally, the prices are easily competitive with store-bought items and far ahead of other custom-made clothes. What's not to love?" - Mike W.

‎"I was amazed and impressed by the ease and quality of the service and product. As someone that (i) has ordered custom tailored shirts (some very expensive, $300+) and (ii) regularly tailored store bought shirts, 9tailors is by far the best I have experienced. The ease of the measurement process combined with the quality of the material and the workmanship make it a hassle free experience. Combine that with the knowledgeable and friendly service and you have an unbeatable product. In addition to the perfect fit, the monogramming adds a subtle personalized touch that I appreciate. Furthermore, as someone that has never written a review for anything (good or bad), the fact that I felt compelled to spend my time writing this should speak volumes. My search is over." - Ernest L.

No comments: