We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Women's Suits

Women's Suit Separates

Hello readers! We just wanted to let you know that we are working on launching a women's suit line. If you want to be a beta-tester for women's suit, you are eligible for 50% off the retail price in return for giving us some feedback on our suits. Contact info@9tailors.com for details!

Above are some suiting separates I've compiled. They aren't the official 9tailors suit styles (they will be coming soon!), but they can give us a good idea. Which styles do you like? What would your dream suit look like? Where do you like to shop for suits or suiting pieces?

I don't wear full suits very often, but here are some of my favorites for suit separates:

Pencil Skirts: I've always loved this timeless look. I wear my pencil skirts all the time- from the workplace with a blazer to an evening out topped with jewels and a flowy blouse. What is your favorite shape of skirt and how do you like to wear it? Don't forget that you'll be able to create that perfect skirt at 9tailors!

Blazers: I really love blazers. In particular, I have a special affection for vintage blazers & structured blazers with detailing. But these things get pricey! I'd love to be able to design a beautiful topper without paying the designer price tag. 9tailors, here we come.

Trousers: This is my eternal struggle. I'd love to wear a beautifully tailored pair of pants that fit like a dream (who wouldn't?) once in a while, but they are extremely difficult for me to find. I usually stick to a skirt and jacket combo, as this is easier for my shape. But come November, my legs get cold! That's why I'm really looking forward to getting some trousers made at 9tailors, especially for the chillier Boston months!

How do you like to wear your suiting pieces?

No comments: