|Beat the Belly Bulge|
Well, here are a few compelling reason:
If you have a mostly desk job, work a ton of hours, just don't want to eat right, or don't have time commit to P90X, Spanx for Men is for you.
What we like about SFM...
- It really does slim. It eliminates man boobs, narrows the waist, and reduces unsightly button pulling (don't be like this guy). It's been tested by real people...Read the review on the SFM from connoisseur of under garments, The Undershirt Guy.
- It looks just like an undershirt. This is important as you don't want your undershirt to confused with a man girdle.
- It feels amazing! Without a doubt, Sara Blakely has developed a high quality product. Her women's version does the job, yet are very comfortable to wear. The undershirts are made in Egyptian Cotton for maximum softness and breath-ability. It also has Spandex/Elastene to hold everything in place without making you look like an over-stuffed sausage.
- We like the style options. It comes in round and v-neck (we like the v-neck option). It also comes in white, black and heather gray too. For men looking for a sleeveless option, Spanx has got you covered.
- And...it comes with matching boxers! The boxers have an innovative 3D pouch allowing for proper air circulation. The fabric reduces irritation as well. Lastly, there is a comfortable compression around the legs (again, no sausage legs here) for a contoured look.
To get Spanx For Men, go to their website here.
Need a great shirt or suit to go over your Spanx? Make an appointment here with a 9tailors Style Consultant. Afterall, you can't really the SFM as outerwear....