1. Give the gift of style. Lots of men hate shopping, so do it for him. Or better yet, send him to us so we can do it for him. Help him ditch the Hawaiian shirts in favor of some smarter choices. Buy 3 shirts get one free! Stock up so he doesn't have to worry about shirts for the next few years.
2. Beer. Forget the Bud Light, this beer of the month club will send a 12 pack of 4 different types of beer straight to his house. Collected from award winning microbreweries around the country it's the gift that keeps on giving.
3. Has enough shirts and beer to last a lifetime? Try an adrenaline rush. Get him a ride along in a stock car. Guaranteed to get his heart pounding in one of these beasts roaring around the racetrack at 150 MPH. If hes even more adventurous there are options to actually drive the cars as well.
4. Likes it hot? How about a personalized gallon jug of Tabasco?
5. Knowledge, any kind. Get him a lesson for whatever he's into: golf, surfing, painting, photography, kite-boarding. The possibilities are endless.