What are 9 stocking stuffers for men this holiday season?
Help your father, grandfather, husband, boyfriend, friend, etc. look better this season with some simple, inexpensive accessories. It’s the small things that can go a long way.
1. Dress shoe laces - Check out the options below to step up your shoes.
2. Pocket squares by yours truly
3. Neckties- look for ties that are 3” wide at their widest point, wool is a nice fabric for the winter - Field Two Tone is my personal favorite
4. Silk knot cufflinks – perfect for your 9tailors convertible cuff shirts and your jacket’s functioning boutonniere -
5. 9tailors gift card - No photo necessary. Check out Chris' look for the possible outcome!
6. True no show socks- I’ve tried them all and these are the best.
7. Dress socks- for when it's cold.
9. A monogrammed engine turned belt buckle from J. Press in Cambridge. It’s something you can pass down to your son.
Have some ideas of your own? We would love to hear your take on helping people look their best!
If you need a style consultant to walk you through the process of revamping your wardrobe just send us an email at email@example.com and we would be more than happy to help you look your best!