We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet Sergio: "Custom gives me a way to really make the suit mine."



Are you ready for some football? With pre-season starting, we figured it'd be a good time to feature one of our esteemed clients, Mr. Sergio Brown of the New England Patriots. Read below to learn more about this handsome young man's thoughts on custom clothing. 


Name: Sergio Brown
Age: 24
Hometown: Maywood, IL
Current Residence: Foxborough, MA
Occupation: Professional Athlete, safety for the New England Patriots


How long have you been a 9tailors client?
One great year.


Why choose custom?
I love my 9tailors' custom suits because with my athletic build, sometimes it is hard to get suits to fit like I want them to. Custom gives me a way to really make the suit mine and be fashionable at the same time. With all the competition in the locker room with suits on game days, 9tailors really keeps me on my game.


What/who inspires your style? Why?
Well, I try to keep up with my gentlemen quarterly magazines, they give me ideas when I need them. I take those ideas and try to make them my own. And, I ASK SAM! 


What is your favorite piece from 9tailors?
I have to say my favorite piece from 9tailors will have to be my white and black shirt with the checker print. I love how versatile it is. I can dress it up or dress it down and even turn it into a short sleeve. 


What would be your style advice to other men in your professional field?
Ask Sam! 


Good advice! 9tailors CEO, Sam Shih, sure does know her stuff!


See Sergio's photo shoot by our highly talented photographer, Channing Johnson. You can view more photos of Sergio on our Facebook page here.








Want the look but don't have the loot? Enter 9tailors. We have a multitude of shirting cloth and wool-cashmere blends for suiting to choose from, in a variety of colors and patterns. And you won't break the bank with a purchase from us. We provide a service of bespoke suits that won't empty your checking account. Email a style consultant at info@9tailors.com  and make your appointment to start building that sharp Fall wardrobe.



Shoot Details:
Location: Boston Seaport
Checked Shirt: 
 9tailors  
Black Suit: 9tailors 

No comments: