Do you buy standard white dress shirts off the rack and wish they would fit you better? More often than not, you'll hit up a department store and search for a shirt according to your collar size. Then once you try it on, you find a ridiculous amount of extra fabric billowing around in the back! Gasp.
Are the shirt sleeves are too long for you? Too short? Or maybe the length works, but the sleeves in general are either too tight or way too loose! Hardly comfortable and mostly silly looking. Grunt.
Maybe you're a guy who finds store-bought dress shirts fit pretty well but aren't long enough to tuck into your pants. Either that or or they're too long and look like night gowns. Sigh.
In our humble opinion, every gentleman could use a crisp white dress shirt that FITS. And if the trend reports we research tell us anything, it's that white is in this season! But seriously, dude, it's always in. That's why we are offering our 100% cotton white or white on white textured fabrics at a discount now through February! Email a Style Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment and get measured, choose your white fabric, and pick out design options like collar and cuff style.
* Discount Rules and Restrictions:
- Discount applies to full-priced 9tailors custom dress shirts in the 100% cotton range.
- Discount does not apply to colors or patterns other than pure solid white or white on white textured fabrics.
- Discount applies to merchandise purchased or ordered from now until February 28th, 2013
- Discount cannot be applied to men's and women's accessories, sample sale items or shipping;
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Extras (monogram, contrast fabrics, special buttons) will be charged at full price. A la carte design options are not inclusive in discounted shirt.