We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Meet Dorothy and Jill!


How was the weather? Was your wedding indoors/outdoors?
October 07,2012 at the Commander's Mansion in Watertown,MA. The weather turned out to be a little raw with some rain. The ceremony was inside and the reception was outside under a tent. Lucky for us, we opted for heaters because of the unpredictable New England weather.

Why did you decide to go with 9tailors on your own custom design?
I knew right away that I wanted to wear a suit. I don't particularly like how women's suits are cut and just forget about the amount of tailoring needed for a men's suit. So the best and obvious answer was to get a custom suit. I knew I could get exactly what I was looking for!

Describe your 9tailors experience and items.
My experience at 9tailors was very good. The first meeting was tons of fun being able to pick exactly what I wanted from many many different options. Alex was extremely helpful, especially when I had a hard time deciding. There was a hiccup in the middle with the jacket but it was quickly taken care of. In the end, I got an awesome 3-piece suit with fun details made just for me.

What was the best part of your wedding day?
Hands down the best part of the wedding day was seeing Jill for the first time. She wouldn't let me see her dress or her hairstyle, so I just couldn't wait to see her. Seeing her turn the corner was one of the most amazing moments and feelings I've had. Truly unforgettable.

What is your advice to other wedding couples thinking about designing custom suits or shirts?
When it comes to your wedding day people usually get a little pickier with what they want. 9tailors is able to give you exactly what you want, which definitely helps alleviate a lot of stress that comes with planning the big day.

What is your favorite picture and why?
The picture of Jill and I coming into the reception is my favorite because it's the happiest and proudest I've felt.  I think it also symbolizes the ending to a beautiful ceremony and the beginning a crazy fun party!  The smile on my face in this picture was there well after the lights went out.  Simply amazing!













Gettin' hitched? In the market for wedding attire? We're here for you! Email a Style Consultant at info@9tailors.com

No comments: