We've moved! Please visit our new blog at blog.9tailors.com. You will be redirected automatically shortly.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meet David and Dan!




What are your names?
David Rogers & Dan Ferrell


Where and when was the big day?
October 20, 2012 at the Harvard Faculty Club, Cambridge, MA

How was the weather? Was your wedding indoors/outdoors?
Beautiful. 71 degrees and sunny. A perfect fall day and a beautiful day to have an outdoor wedding.

Why did you decide to go with 9tailors on your own custom design?
I decided to go with 9tailors because I knew I didn't want to rent my tux and I wanted to perfect tux for my wedding. I figured I would have to have any tux I bought tailored to fit me perfectly so I thought - why not have a tux actually made to fit me perfectly the first time around.

Describe your 9tailors experience and items.
I came to 9tailors with a picture and Alex took it from there. It was so nice to have someone knowledgeable about style and fit. I trusted Alex from day one. The service was great and I couldn't be more happier with my tuxedo. Thank you 9tailors.

What was the best part of your wedding day?
Having it outdoors. We had always anticipated having the ceremony inside since it would be so late in October. But the weather cooperated and by 12:00 that afternoon the chairs were moved outside. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day. We had an a cappella group from Harvard sing during the ceremony which we kept as a surprise from our guests. They were fantastic and added so much to the day.

What is your advice to other wedding couples thinking about designing custom suits or shirts?
Trust the folks at 9tailors. They really listened to my ideas and what I liked. They are professionals so when I had a question I just asked them what they thought and they didn't steer me wrong.

Choose your favorite photo and tell us why.
I think they are all my favorite. I keep replaying the day over and over again in my mind and I tried hard to take it all in. But I really like the one with that just shows are legs (and my red socks).










*All photos courtesy of Brian Fitzgibbons of bdfPhoto

Getting married? Why not design your own suit or tuxedo with 9tailors? Find the fabric, personalize with an array of style options, and wear something that fits you...like a glove. Email a Style Consultant at info@9tailors.com and schedule your design appointment today, preferably two months ahead of your wedding date.

No comments: